The Alaska State Troopers face a dilemma. They take on some of Alaska’s toughest cases and are seeing increased demand. But even as state budget shortfalls have forced cuts, the agency is struggling to keep the troopers it already has. How are the troopers coping with staffing issues? Will public safety suffer?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Col. Hans Brinke – division director, Alaska State Troopers
- Sgt. Doug Massie – union president, Department of Public Safety chapter, Public Safety Employees Association
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
Source: pps Alaska