Sharks. Alaska’s waters are full of them. But they aren’t just predators to be featured in horror films. Sleeper sharks, spiny dogfish and flat sharks like skates play key roles in the state’s marine ecosystem keeping it healthy for all species.
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Cindy Tribuzio – Alaska Fisheries Science Center
- Markus Horning – Alaska Sealife Center
- Olav Ormseth – Alaska Fisheries Science Center
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
Source: pps Alaska