Alaska is on the front lines of climate change. A recent report found that we are living through the warmest period “in the history of modern civilization” – and in Alaska, we’re warming twice as fast as the global average. So what should we do about it?
HOST: Rachel Waldholz
- Nikoosh Carlo – Senior Adviser to Gov. Bill Walker on Climate Change and Arctic Policy
- Chris Rose – Renewable Energy Alaska Project
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
Source: pps Alaska